One great way to promote introductions from your clients to their friends and colleagues is by having a Referral Vision.
There are 4 elements to a good referral vision - one that you can communicate to most of your clients.
You have a vision for your practice that is based 100% on introductions from satisfied clients.
You understand that introductions are something you have to earn. In this way, you'll always have enough time to give your clients the service and attention they've come to expect from you.
You'd like to meet more people like them.
This is how people want to meet their financial advisor.
Here's a sample script that will bring this to life for you.
"George, I wanted to take a minute to let you know about a decision I've made for my practice and how it impacts you. I've decided to run my practice 100% from introductions from my satisfied clients. When my clients identify individuals whom they care about and who might benefit from my expertise, it works best for everyone. First, this is how most people prefer to meet their financial advisor - through an introduction from someone they already trust. Second, meeting new clients in this way guarantees I'll always have ample time to continue to provide you with the same level of service and attention you've come to expect from me. I trust we have established the kind of relationship where - when the time is right - you wouldn't hesitate to recommend me. I would honor the chance to work with other successful people like you. How does this sound?"
Okay, so maybe you don't like every word or phrase I've used. Fine. Write your own vision statement. Type it out. Read it out loud. Refine it. Make it succinct. Most importantly, make it something you can deliver in a genuine and conversational manner.
by Bill Cates
No comments:
Post a Comment